Know your time!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

sempu island - severe, impressive, great

2nd of  October, 2010
I want you to know this beach is actually amazing, exceptional. we need to exert every effort we have to enjoy God's creation of this one.
actually there was just my family, but when we arrived, there was another group. so we started our adventure together.
As usual, a trip to any interesting place will always be interesting as well. to reach the 'Segoro anakan' beach, we must pass through a fairly dense forest and the obstacles, because the beach is located in the center of the Sempu island .

across to the sempu island by a boat

arrive to the Sempu island.

here we start at.the obstacles that exist start to appear.


the branches of trees, bushes, mud, puddles, streams, holes. The bad road we must travel


this part include the flat.

becareful!

after tremendous obstacles we passed. finally, we clearly see the beautiful and wonderful this god's creation .

because I was so amazed, after took pictures, I immediately enjoy the beach water without thinking about what was in my pant's pocket. there was my phone.

the strong dad was too tired :)

about the beach, there's a big hole where the water inserts the beach.

my little sister(jihan) was enjoying play with the sand. 

me and my ma built the tent where we would stay that night.


yeah it's one of the world's heaven!

and seen from above

pretty cool...

pristine..

my dad =))

awesome, isn't it? :)

aaand, it's time for us to go home :(

the way to go home wasn't better than the way to go to the beach.


pst the first road.

once again, he was too tired.

return to the small port.

and don't you know? we didn't bring enough food and drinks. we just bring the lunch, a 1lt bottle of water and bars of chocolates for our energy, for 2 hard, challenge, but adorable days!

And that's all about our memorable adventure to the Segara Anakan beach in the Sempu Island.

thanks foor reading :)






1 comment:

Your comments is important for my opinion